Summer the way it should be!
We believe preschoolers thrive in an environment that provides a mix of the great outdoors and engaging, hands-on learning in indoor spaces. Our unique facilities and property combine with top-notch staff to provide your child with an awesome summer experience!
“When a child is out in nature, all the senses get activated. He’s seeing, hearing, touching, even tasting. Out in nature, a child’s brain has the chance to rejuvenate.” – Richard Louv
Our themed weeks involve activities that develop the whole child – mind, body and spirit. This fosters curiosity and a love of learning, courage and self-confidence in trying new things and making decisions.
Our Daily Schedule:
- Gather under the big tent outside for morning group time
- Outdoor activities and games on the athletic field
- Indoor snack/drink/bathroom break
- Rotate through indoor and outdoor stations including:
- Bible story time, art, music, outdoor small group games
- Lunch under the big tent outdoors
- Rest/nap time
- Swim time! *Visit the Sweet Shoppe once a week
- Get ready to go home
2017 DATES & RATES
We are offering 10 weeks of camp from June 20nd - August 26th.
|Week 1: June 19-23||Week 6: July 24-28|
|Week 2: June 26-June 30||Week 7: July 31-August 4|
|Week 3: July 3-7*||Week 8: August 7-11|
|Week 4: July 10-14||Week 9: August 14-18|
|Week 5: July 17-21||Week 10: August 21-25|
*No camp July 4th
• Full Day - 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
• Half Day - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
$80.00 Registration Fee (For the first child registered. Each additional child is $20)
$50.00 per week/per child minimum non-refundable deposit taken out of the weekly tuition rate
|5 Full Days||$400/wk|
|*3 Full Days*||$300/wk|
|*2 Full Days*||$200/wk|
|*5 Half Days*||$275/wk|
*Must register for a minimum of 2 weeks for our part-time programs
More ways to SAVE on our already competitive rates!
Early Payment Discount:
• Pay in Full by May 1st and get $25 off per week.
• Pay in Full by June 1st and get $10 off per week.
Multi Week Discount:
• Register and pay deposits for 3+ weeks and save an additional $15/week.
- NJ State Certified
- First Aid and CPR certified staff are on-site at all times
- Lifeguards supervising daily swim time along with our staff
- Video surveillance in and around the building
- Highly secure check-in and check-out system
Children may bring a cold lunch from home, or parents may order a lunch through our outside catering company.
Week 1: Treasure Hunters (June 19th – 23rd)
Week 2: Sensational Science (June 26th – 30th)
Week 3: Hooray for the USA! (July 3rd – 7th) *No Camp July 4th
Week 4: Amazing Animals (July 10th – 14th)
Week 5: Under the Sea (July 17th – 21st)
Week 6: Creative Campers (July 24th – 28th)
Week 7: The Great Outdoors (July 31st – August 4th)
Week 8: Space is the Place (Aug 7th – 11th)
Week 9: Music Makers (Aug 14th – 18th)
Week 10: Under the Big Top (Aug 21st – 25th)